Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 7 July 2011

Sri Ram Rajyam Movie Wallpapers, Photos, Videos, Cast and Crew







"Bapu, such as with my father NTR Seetha Kalyanam, Sri Ramanjaneya Yuddham and Shrinatha Kavi Sarvabhowma as the great films. I am a big fan of his, and I am happy to work with him. These days everyone is a multi - starrer films Talking about. This is definitely one of a kind. Sage Valmiki and Lord Laxman, the device is due ANR News. I am sure this film is a success, AM. It is to be admired by all, "was held in India, it said on Monday at Sri Rama muhurat of the state, 22 in November.


His film, and A. Ramesh Prasad, clap on the logo on the camera is switched on and alert. Srikanth, I will never forget this day, "said. Almost all the big names of the Telugu industry has had to work. I have a chance to work in his tragedy, and I sadincaledu online. I feel lucky to be her type of work I like. Bapu is my second film, and I followed the Radha Gopalam will be very happy about it. "


Yalamanchili Kingdom of Sai Baba, Sri Rama, and it is a technically high expectations of the fans that do not receive. Krishnam Raju is also present, Mullapudi Venkata Ramana, Nandamuri Ramakrishna, Kaikala satyanarayana and others.


The cast film and color, Murali Mohan, Brahmanandam, Raghunatha Reddy, Subbaraya Sharma, Vindu Dara Singh, KR Vijaya, Jayasudha, Sudha, Sana, and there are Jhansi.
                                           Sri Ram Rajyam Movie Trailors:
                                                                  Video:1
                                                                    Video:2
                                                                     Video:3
                                                                                  

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates venkat by latestnews999.blogspot.com venkat2012

Back to TOP